Drupal Console and Beer - Brace Yourself Alpha is Coming
April 01, 2016
In this new episode, we talk about the latest release and new features. We also discuss the upcoming release 1.0.0-alpha1 and our goal to support Drupal 8.1.x release.
Events we attended recently:
Eduardo Garcia aka enzo attended DrupalCamp China to talk about Drupal 8 development effective and efficient with Drupal Console.
Where are we going next ?
- April 2 - Darryl Norris is going to be attending to Stanford Drupal Camp, he will be talking about Debugging Drupal with Drupal Console.
- April 7 Jesus Manuel Olivas will be presenting Drupal Console Deep Dive: How to Develop Faster and Smarter on Drupal 8 on the next Acquia webinar
- April 7 to 9 Jesus Manuel Olivas and Omar Aguirre will be attending to DrupalCamp Guadalajara to talk about Drupal Console and the Electron Desktop Application.
For more information about where we are going and where will we be talking about Drupal Console visit our events page
0.10.15 - https://github.com/hechoendrupal/DrupalConsole/releases/tag/0.10.15
- [update:*] Add support to post_update methods #2066 & #2075
- [chain] Add interactive selection of discoverable chain files. #2068
- [module:uninstall] Add force option #2073
- [config:import:single] Improvement command. #2070
- Multisite is broken #2002
- Drupal Console shows errors on 8.1.x
- Separation of language
- New structure for YAML languages files
- Module dependency workflow - #2083
What is going to happen with Drupal Console once Drupal 8.1 is released
Drupal 8.1 will be released on April 6 and Drupal Console will have a release to support it.