In this new episode, we talk about the latest release and new features. We also discuss the upcoming release 1.0.0-alpha1 and our goal to support Drupal 8.1.x release.
Events we attended recently:
Eduardo Garcia aka enzo attended DrupalCamp China to talk about Drupal 8 development effective and efficient with Drupal Console.
Where are we going next ?
For more information about where we are going and where will we be talking about Drupal Console visit our events page https://drupalconsole.com/events
0.10.15 - https://github.com/hechoendrupal/DrupalConsole/releases/tag/0.10.15
- [update:*] Add support to post_update methods #2066 & #2075
- [chain] Add interactive selection of discoverable chain files. #2068
- [module:uninstall] Add force option #2073
- [config:import:single] Improvement command. #2070
- Multisite is broken #2002
- Drupal Console shows errors on 8.1.x
- Separation of language
- New structure for YAML languages files
- Module dependency workflow - #2083
What is going to happen with Drupal Console once Drupal 8.1 is released
Drupal 8.1 will be released on April 6 and Drupal Console will have a release to support it.