November 11, 2019
Drupal Console 1.9.4 is out.
- generate:entity:content] Added permissions for no-bundle entity
- module:install Allow module installation with Drupal 8.8.x and enable Composer-based installation
- generate:plugin:derivative New command
- generate:block:type New command
- generate:theme:setting New command
- Removes constructor override on service object generators.
- site:Install allow empty db-prefix
- generate:theme fix libraries.yml syntax
- generate:plugin:queue fix typo
- generate:form:alter Use injected messenger service if possible.
- generate:plugin:block Fixed block template using incorrect item and sequence order in 'for' loop.
- generate:cache:context fix typo in CacheContextGenerator
- generate:entity:content fix error installing module
- config:export fix path directory to create config files
- generate:plugin:ckeditorbutton update class base to extend
- Update chains to enable translate contribution
- Add extra path to find the autoload to enable Drupal console-develop
- user:login:url validate https on uri
- Added function to get the multisite name
- module:install Remove moduleRequirement()
- module:install Add option install theme with release version
- Improved Module name validation
- Drupal console-extend-plugin Add custom installer for drupal-console-library type
Update your drupal console version to 1.9.4 with the following command
$composer update drupal/console --with-all-dependencies
September 06, 2019
Drupal Console 1.9.3 is out.
- Fixed Support new installers location for console-en
- Add --default option to database:add
- Add bundle permissions for content entity generator
- Ensure $roles is an array when creating users.
Update your drupal console version to 1.9.3 with the following command
$composer update drupal/console --with-all-dependencies
August 20, 2019
Drupal Console 1.9.2 is out.
This version includes fixed Support new installers location. Avoid infinite loop in translator among other changes
Support new installers location. Avoid an infinite loop in the translator.
Languages] Add new commands
generate:entity:content] Change to EditorialContentEntityBase
generate:entity:content] Fix when owner is false
debug:module] Allow multiple options
Remove composer option from download module or theme
services:override] New command
generate:plugin:queue] Add missing argument
Execute database command without drupal bootstrap
generate:plugin:fieldwidget] Add schema file
Create FUNDING.ymlRead more
July 16, 2019
Drupal Console 1.9.1 is out.
This version includes fixed in code generators to complain about Drupal code standards, added a feature to get composer updates available and database dump improvements among other changes
generate:theme command has a new option to import the default regions if the new theme is extended of a core theme.
update:execute command supports the
--yes option to skip all the confirmation updates.
generate:plugin:block command has a new option to create a template.
config:export implements an interactive mode.
create:nodes command has the new option to create revisions.
June 11, 2019
Drupal Console 1.9.0 is out.
This version includes a new feature to enable the Drupal Console project to help us to understand how you use the Drupal Console, using statistics. For more information read Help us improve the Drupal Console project.
The config:export:* were updated to solve some issues and include some improvements.
The connection to Pantheon hosting was fixedRead more
March 07, 2018
Drupal Console 1.7.0 is out. The latest release contains several improvements to translations. Support for importing previously exported configuration after a site installation.
config:import command support importing previously exported configuration after a reinstallation.
For more information read How to install Drupal 8 from an existing configuration
Add to your
application: ... overrides: config: skip-validate-site-uuid: true
February 21, 2018
Drupal Console 1.6.1 is out. The latest release contains bug fixes. Also no longer required dependencies removed from the project and development dependencies added as suggested packages.
.env files, the
vlucas/phpdotenv dependency must be installed manually using composer.
composer require vlucas/phpdotenv --dev
February 14, 2018
Drupal Console 1.6.0 is out. The newest release contains bug fixes one new command added to generate site alias. Improved UI/UX when listing commands within a namespace, debugging site alias and chain commands. Twig support added to chains commands.
- New command to generate site alias added.
- Warning message background color changed from red to yellow.
- Drupal messages are now propagated as Drupal Console messages.
- The symfony/thanks Composer plugin as added.
- View extension annotation added to views command.
- Twig support added to chains commands.
Listing commands within a namespace. (No need to use as before
drupal list NAMESPACE) just enter the NAMESPACE you whant to list commands from.
Listing chains using
Listing site alias using
January 20, 2018
Drupal Console 1.5.0 is out. The newest release contains bug fixes and one new command.
generate:ajax:command helps you generate a custom ajax command.
Add support for profiles to
--show-packages added to
Extend commands loader is fixed.
Fix BC break with PHP 5.5.9Read more
January 08, 2018
Drupal Console 1.4.0 is out. The newest release contains several bug fixes, one new command, and one compatibility break related to chain command's placeholder definition.
composerize: A new command to help you convert a Drupal codebase from non-composer to composer with Drupal Console.
January 03, 2017
Latest DrupalConsole RC-13 is out including several changes and fixes. This is a summary of the most notable updates.
New commands added
- database:add - Add a database to settings.php file.
- generate:plugin:migrate:source - Generate a migrate source plugin.
- shell - Open a shell providing an interactive REPL (Read–Eval–Print-Loop).
- Fix constructor args in two commands
- [multisite:debug] Fix site path.
- [console] use a more recent alchemy/zipper which fixes GNU tar usage
- [console] Add translations to contributed modules.
- [yaml:*] Relocate commands to console-core.
- [config:export] simplify the creation of the target directory
In preparation for the stable release. We required to change the project namespaces for the split repositories.
This is the latest API change that will break integrations and the main reasons we have not yet tagged an stable release.
Next release will break your code you can find instructions at this issue:
If you have a contributed module providing DrupalConsole integration feel free to ping us, or add a comment asking for help or feedback.Read more
November 14, 2016
Latest DrupalConsole rc-9 is out including several changes and fixes.
Support for command aliases
Aliases for commands added making easy to memorize by typing less. You can find aliases definition at
Support to execute the DrupalConsole Launcher on Windows platform
This PR https://github.com/hechoendrupal/drupal-console-launcher/pull/51 fixes the
\\vendor\\bin\\drupal.php file not found error.
Execute DrupalConsole from any directory within your Drupal site
No need to stay at site root directory. You can now switch to any directory as modules, themes, web/modules/custom or any other directory within your Drupal site. This was possible using the DrupalFinder project
NOTE: Having a configuration file containing
root: web on the site is no longer required. You can keep the file but is required to remove that value from your
Improvements on the
The interactive mode for the init command now ask you and show a list of directories where to copy the configuration files.Read more